Bridge Inn Jammers
A village band that often play at the Bridge Inn pub on Wednesday Nights with a wide variety of old songs and new, we are sure the Bridge Inn Jammers will get everyone on their feet and singing along!
Four Dang Liars
Based in Bude, ‘The ‘Four Dang Liars’ share a passion for electric guitars, Rock, Punk n’Roll and 60’s Automotive engineering! With a quirky set list covering some of the slightly lesser known but still hugely memorable guitar driven classics, their main aim is to just have fun playing the music they love.
Three Minute Warning
Three Minute Warning have a big sound, a sense of humour and are one of the tightest units around. They are a high energy three-piece rock band known for their unique mash-ups which makes our set exciting, unexpected and memorable.
1. Even Keel – Keltek Brewery, Cornwall
2. Cornish Best – St Austell Brewery, Cornwall
3. Funky Monkey – Milk Street Brewery, Somerset
4. Pheasant Plucker – Hunters Brewery, Devon
5. Devon Glory – Exe Valley Brewery, Devon
6. Hurricane – Longhill Brewery, Devon
7. Merlin’s Muddle – Tintagel Brewery
8. Old Peculier – Theakstons Brewery, Yorkshire
9. Berry Lane – Sandford Orchards, Devon
10. Rhubarb & Custard – Cornwall Cider Co. Cornwall
11. Devon Mist – Sandford Orchards, Devon
12. Farmhouse Cider – Cornish Orchards, Cornwall
13. Stan’s Traditional – Thatchers Cider, Somerset
Piccolo Pizza Co uses a charming mobile wood fired pizza oven to produce authentic and delicious pizzas.
When the traditional dome oven is fired to over 450°C their pizzas will be cooked in front of you, taking about two minutes before being served to you piping hot.
The fire, smoke and smells of fresh food cooking makes a wonderful spectacle and focal point, where people can gather and enjoy great tasting food.
Gluten Free and Vegan Options available.